- Trained Gottman Method Couples Therapy Level 1 & 2
- Dialectial Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Skills Trainer
- Strong Background in Mindfulness-Based Approaches to Psychotherapy
- Experienced working with women & men survivors of physical / sexual abuse
- Play Therapy for children, adolescents, and adults
- EMDR – Eye-Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing
Let’s Explore Together
Try Something New
If doing the same things hasn’t gotten the results you want, then let’s try something new together.
I am excited to foster restoration and healing with couples, parents, kids, adolescents, and individual adults through experiential modalities of therapy and play. I look forward to joining you for a while in refining your vision and goals.
Your Wishes & Desires
Every person has unique wishes and desires for what a happy and sustainable lifestyle would look like. Everyone also has a unique set of challenges that has been inherited by them, often unsolicited from their past and current circumstances. My role as therapist is to aid you along your journey towards your dreams while simultaneously assisting you in uncovering and refining your vision and goal of a lifestyle of health and happiness.
Your aspirations to overcome your current hurdles and grieve your past pains will be informed by my training and experience in The Gottman Method Couples Therapy, Dialectical Behavioural Therapy (DBT), Cognitive-Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Non-Violent Communication (NVC), and mindfulness based approaches to empower your uncovering your inner wisdom and beauty.